BRICS Chain is rising in popularity so, there are many news users of $BRICS every day. Today we will be showing you how to safely buy and hold your $BRICS currency.
- A BRICS Chain Wallet account on https://wallet.bricschain.io
- Funds in Cryptocurrency or Fiat.
This obviously means your cryptocurrency funds (BTC, ETH, BSC, USDT, LTC, DOGE, and others in any combination) will either be in an Exchange like Binance or Wallets like Trust Wallet, MetaMask, Edge, and others. And your fiat funds (BRL, RUB, INR, CNY, RAND, USD, EURO, and others in any combination) will be in PayPal, Bank Account, and others.
- Some Coffee and that is all.
Step 1: Create your $BRICS Wallet Account
- Login to https://wallet.bricschain.io
- Click on Register, fill out the form, and submit.
- Verify your account by clicking on the link sent via email and login.
- Congratulations, you are now the owner of a $BRICS Wallet.
Step 2: Buy $BRICS with FIAT
Note: This step is for those who only have funds in fiat, if you already have funds in crypto you can skip to step 3.
To buy $BRICS with FIAT you will need to convert your crypto to fiat. That means you will need to buy crypto with your fiat money from exchanges like Moonpay, Coinbase, Binance, P2P or anywhere you choose but the goal is to end up with crypto at the end. You can buy any of the popular coins BTC, ETH, BSC, USDT, LTC, or DOGE. When you succeed here, you can now move to step 3.
Step 3: Buy $BRICS with Cryptocurrency
- Login to your $BRICS Wallet https://wallet.bricschain.io
- Click on the Buy button you see on your Dashboard or Menu.
- You will now see get to the buy page. Select the cryptocurrency you have funds in because that is what you will use to make payments.
- Enter the amount of $BRICS you want considering the Min Purchase amount and your available funds.
- Click “Make Payment” and you will be presented with a confirmation pop-up.
- Select Payment Method “Pay via BTC, ETH, LTC, etc… “.
- Check the Sales Terms and Conditions.
- Click “Buy Token Now“.
- You will be presented with another pop-up and this pop-up will contain the sending address both in QR Code and Text. This is the address you will make payments to. You can copy it if your wallet or exchange account is on the same device or use the camera of the device holding the waller or exchange account to scan the QR Code.
- Now get to your wallet or exchange account. Remember you must have funds in the cryptocurrency you chose above.
- If you are using a wallet, you can just go to your wallet, go to the crypto you selected to make payments with, and Tap on Send then enter the address you copied above and enter the corresponding amount and Send.
- If you are using an exchange account like Binance, Moonpay, or Coinbase, you will need to go to the crypto you chose above and select Withdraw or Send depending on the platform enter the address you copied above and enter the corresponding amount and Withdraw or Send.
- After sending the funds, wait for blockchain confirmation. Then you can do any of the following;
- If you know the address you used to send the coins, you can enter it in the “Enter your payment address” field and click “Confirm Payment“. Remember this step is optional.
- If you don’t know it or don’t feel like going to look for it you can just click on “I will provide my address later.“
- Your BRICS Chains wallet will get this payment anyway and credit your account accordingly.
- That is all.
Here are some pieces of information you might find important.
- The BSC(Binance Smart Chain) and ETH (Ethereum) have the same address since the networks are similar.
- If you are making a payment with tokens like USDT, USDC, etc. which can be found on different networks you can use the same address as the Network Coin.
If you want to make a payment with USDT TRC20, (USDT on the Tron Network.) If you do not see USDT TRC20 on the list of cryptos, simply use the same address as the TRON Coin found on the list.
- If you are making a payment with USDC BEP20, (USDC on the Binance Smart Chain Network), if you do not see USDC BEP20 on the list of cryptos, simply use the same address as the ETH coin as the BSC and ETH have the same address as mentioned above.
If you do not understand anything in this section please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Live chat.
We hope this text was informative enough and provided enough guidance about the technical side of how to buy and invest in BRICS Chain. Please do not hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com or Live Chat below.